Description of the Wagner Power Painter 90 Airless Paint Sprayer
- Suitable for lacquer, stain emulsion paint and exterior emulsion paint
- Draws paint directly from the container
- Has high operational reliability and a long life
- Includes extension, three tips and all filters
The Wagner Power Painter 90 includes:
- Free 30 cm extension to reach ceilings and high walls (value: £ 79.95)
- 3 tips for the most common lacquers, stains and wall paints (value: £ 150)
- All the filters required to process the various lacquers and paints (value: £ 60)
The Wagner Power Painter 90 is a new and improved model. The main difference comes in the design, which assures even greater operational reliability.
Concise features of the Wagner Power Painter 90
- For projects such as exterior façades, walls and ceilings, large objects
- Versatile - can be used for many jobs in and around the house
- Super professional spray pattern
- Relatively little overspray
- Processes most paints undiluted
- Suitable for lacquers/stains and wall paints, either water-based or solvent based paints
- Suitable for exterior façades, emulsion and smooth masonry wall paint
The Power Painter 90 is equipped with twin-stroke technology that draws paint in both the upward and downward movements. This means:
- longer service life
- higher operational reliability
- capable of pumping and spraying thicker liquids
- more power
General features of the Wagner Power Painter 90
The Wagner Power Painter 90 is a versatile airless paint sprayer for consumers and independent professionals. It can be used for renovation projects, such as garden sheds, maintenance of buildings and boats. This paint sprayer offers excellent operational reliability and durability. If you clean and maintain it well after use, it will go on working for a very long time. The Power Painter 90 is distinctive in that it has more power than its smaller siblings. This allows you to work some 30% faster and also use thicker wall paints such as an exterior emulsion paint. You will need to purchase an extra 521 tip for this. The 15 m hose makes it a popular paint sprayer for professional painters and project developers.
The Power Painter 90 looks very similar to the Power Painter 119. The main difference is a change in the design that has improved operational reliability. You no longer need to use a screwdriver to remove a blockage in the motor section.
One of the great features is that the paint sprayer uses a suction hose to draw paint directly from the container. This technique enables you to paint your walls and gain the best possible results in no time. The 15 m long hose allows you to work flexibly. And the machine has sufficient power to reach the 15 m height limit of the hose. The work is lighter because you do not need to carry the paint can about. The ergonomic spray gun is made of lightweight durable materials. Please note: make sure the diameter of the paint container is greater than 6 cm. We recommend a minimum paint container size of 5 litres.
The paint sprayer is delivered as a ready-to-spray package for most types of wall paint and lacquer/stain.
Related products include
- Wagner ProjectPro 119
- Wagner ProjectPro 117
- Wagner Power Painter 60
Examples of interior projects
Walls, ceilings, floors, etc.
Exterior façades, garden sheds, large fences, gates (wood and metal), yacht and ship exteriors, metal constructions, etc.
Lacquers and glazes containing water and solvents. Lacquers, oils, solvents, solvent, PVC lacquers, pre-lacquers, primers, fillers and anti-corrosion paints. Interior and exterior dispersion and emulsion paints. Also suitable for many types of thicker paint.
Contents of the package
- 1x 2342509 Power Painter 90
- 1x 0418717 PP-05 spray gun
- 1x 0418705 Tip XS (409)
- 1x 0418707 Tip M (515)
- 1x 0418708 Tip L (517)
- 2x 0418713 Filter, XS-S (red)
- 2x 0418713 Filter, M (yellow)
- 2x 0418713 Filter, L-XXL (white)
- 1x 0418719 Hose, 15 m, 1/4", yellow
- 1x 0418721 Suction set
- 1x 2306478 30 cm Extension piece
Specifications of the Wagner Power Painter 90 Airless Paint Sprayer
- G-3 pin, British
- 230 Volt
- Free 30 cm extension to reach ceilings and high walls, 3 tips for the most common lacquers, stains and wall paints, All the required filters in order to process the various lacquers and paints
- 15 m
- 200 bar
- Max. L 517
Accessories of the Wagner Power Painter 90 Airless Paint Sprayer
Paint for the Wagner Power Painter 90 Airless Paint Sprayer
Videos of the Wagner Power Painter 90 Airless Paint Sprayer
Reviews of the Wagner Power Painter 90 Airless Paint Sprayer
Not Rocket ScienceFantastic machine!!! You can do the work in no time... but the preparations and clean-up take a lot of time.
(You have to cover a lot of surfaces with plastic and tape (because of the paint mist) and afterwards you have to clean the machine... takes about an hour).
If you want to use this machine... your planning should be good.
Otherwise you will lose a lot of time cleaning.
The result of the spraying is great, better than using the paint roller!