Description of the Wagner Heat Gun FURNO 750
- Temperature range 50°C - 630°C
- Temperature settings: Fully adjustable
- Digital LCD-screen with memory function
- Accessories included: Concentrator nozzle, hook nozzle, glass protection nozzle, wide concentrator nozzle, 5in1 detailed scraper tool
Perfect for multiple projects
This professionally rated electronic heat gun has a LCD Digital display allowing you to have precise heat control with fully adjustable temperature range from 50°C to 630°C for a vast range of applications. The display has a memory function to recall the last settings. The gun features 6 air flow settings and a cool down mode to prolong the heater element life.
Safety features include thermal protection sensors for regulating the heat. A heat resistant nozzle cover with side fins to prevent the hot nozzle from touching surfaces which is removable for working in tight spaces. There are dual stabilizers and a unique Angle-Loc feature on the carry case for safe hands free operation.
The heat gun and accessories are all supplied in a sturdy carry case for easy storage. Also comes with convenient hanging hook.
Specifications of the Wagner Heat Gun FURNO 750
- 820 l/min
- 2000 W
- Temperature between 50°C - 630°C