Wagner Tip - HEA Control Pro 313
- Suitable for HEA Control Pro 250M, 250R, 350M and 350R
- For lacquers and wood stains, thin liquids
- Up to 50% less spray mist
A sprayer tip (nozzle) has a small opening through which paint is forced under pressure. This creates the atomisation necessary for a uniform and quick application of paint, etc.
Wagner Tip - HEA Control Pro 313: 0.013 inch nozzle with a spray width of 15 cm
The first number of a tip shows the width of the spray. Multiply this number by five and it will give you the radius (409 tip = 20 cm). The last two digits indicate the diameter of the nozzle. The lower the number, the smaller the opening of the nozzle and the thinner the fluid to be sprayed must be.
Important! Paint manufacturers also issue job descriptions. These are used to see exactly which tip is recommended for the corresponding paint. It is hard for us to indicate which tip is suitable for each kind of paint.
To be used with the:
- Wagner HEA Control Pro 250 R
- Wagner HEA Control Pro 250 M
- Wagner HEA Control Pro 350 R
- Wagner HEA Control Pro 350 M
For use with: e.g. spray paint (thixotropic – water dilutable), primer, paint fillers.