Frequently Asked Questions
1. What types of paint can I spray?
In principle, you can work with virtually all paint types except paints containing solids or highly corrosive liquids. Please get in touch with us about this.
2. Will everything be covered if I decide to use a paint sprayer?
This is a common question. Let's be clear, spray painting without overspray is impossible! However it is not a big problem, overspray is simply dried paint particles that are easy to hoover up. Additionally, if you use the right paint spraying technique, this will be kept to a minimum.
3. Is it a lot of work to clean the paint sprayer?
Depending on the paint sprayer model, this won't take more than 10-15 minutes. Cleaning the Wagner sprayers Project Pro 115, 117 and 119 takes 10-15 minutes. The other Wagner models take around 5-7 minutes.
4. Do I need to do a lot of masking?
As a rule, you need to mask 10-15 cm, which is about the same as normal rolling. It is very important that you maintain the correct distance to the wall; 20 cm between the spray nozzle and the wall is recommended.
5. How do the results compare to painting with a roller?
Using a paint sprayer gives a tighter and more professional result when compared to rolling!
6. Will I use more or less paint with paint spraying when compared to conventional rolling?
Using a paint sprayer uses less paint when compared to conventional rolling.
7. Does a paint sprayer provide better coverage than rolling?
A paint sprayer provides better coverage than rolling; depending on the paint and surface being painted, spraying once is generally considered to be sufficient for an opaque result.
8. Is spray painting difficult?
It must be practised, but our experience shows that anyone can do it!
- 48 hours delivery if you order before 5:00 pm
- Pickup at one of our 2.500 pickup points
- Client rating 4.4/5
- More than 75.000 customers before you