Wagner Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 HVLP Paint Sprayer
- For small, medium-sized lacquer/stain projects
- Ideal for doors, radiators, plinths, furniture and fences
- Easy to clean
The Wagner Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 is the successor to the Wagner W 670
The Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 comes with:
- Free 800 ml Wood&Metal EXTRA Standard, for lighter, precision lacquer and stain jobs
Concise features of the Wood & Metal HVLP Paint Sprayer W 300
- For small and medium-sized lacquer and stain projects
- Easy to clean
- Little overspray with HVLP technique (low pressure)
- 1 lacquer/spray modes to match your job
General features of the Wagner Wood & Metal HVLP Paint Sprayer W 300
The Wagner Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 is an entry-level paint sprayer for consumers that is especially suitable for small and medium-sized lacquer and stain projects (when using the Wood&Metal attachment we supply). For example, think of applying lacquer to doors, fences, gates, garage doors, garden sheds, cabinets and other furniture.
With this paint sprayer, you work with handy attachments, just like with other HVLP sprayers. The 800 ml reservoir is ideal for carrying out small projects quickly, easily and cleanly. The larger, 1400 ml reservoir can be used for larger surfaces. Each fully-filled reservoir is good for approximately 6-11 m².
Cleaning is a simple operation because the attachment is the only component that needs to be cleaned. The paint sprayer does not come into contact with the lacquer and/or stain.
There are two main paint spraying techniques: Airless and high volume low pressure. The Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 belongs to the HVLP category. Below is a short list that clearly describes the differences between the two paint spraying techniques.
The advantages of HVLP compared to Airless
- Less overspray
- Faster setup and cleaning
- Ideal for small projects
The disadvantages of HVLP compared to Airless
- Spray pattern is not as smooth as Airless but still significantly better than brush/roller
- Full of paint, the device can weigh up to 1 kg
- Not suitable for large wall projects (greater than 80 m²)
Examples of interior projects
Wooden or metal boats, radiators, model making, wooden toys, furniture (wicker furniture) doors, windows
Examples of exterior projects
Garage doors, garden sheds, garden furniture, fences (wood and metal), plant protection, overhanging roof projections (for example, eaves), window frames, decks and terraces
Primer (solvent and water-based), lacquer, stain, timber products, polishes, oils, metal paint, disinfectants and plant protection products, anti-rust treatment.
Contents of the package
- Wagner Wood & Metal Sprayer 300, item number: 2361516
- 800 ml Wood&Metal EXTRA Standard attachment, item number: 2361730
|Plug format||G - 3 pin British|
|Power source||230 Volt|
|Max. flow rate||0-125 ml/min|
|Reservoir volume||800 ml|
|Air hose length||1,8m|
|Max. viscosity||130 DIN-sec|
Current productThis product is unavailable in our webshop.Regular Price £188.90 Discount Price £134.00N/A
Regular Price £249.00 Discount Price £199.00
Regular Price £538.95 Discount Price £445.00
Regular Price £297.90 Discount Price £199.00
Regular Price £795.00 Discount Price £699.00
Frequently asked questions
- What types of paint can I spray using the Wagner Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300?
- Can I use solvent based paint with a paint sprayer?
- How should I dilute the paint, and what mix should I use?
- What is the High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) technique?
- What are the differences between the Wall Sprayer W 500, Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300, Universal Sprayer W 890 and Universal Sprayer W 950?
- I have read a lot about the cleaning of these machines. How long does it take to clean them, and what should I use?
- Do I need to use a lot of masking tape?
- Will everything get covered in paint due to overspray?
- Does a paint sprayer deliver a better result?
- Can I work faster with a paint sprayer?
- Is spray painting difficult?
- Do you deliver the Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 ready for use?
- What is included in this set?
What types of paint can I spray using the Wagner Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300?
The Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 is for spraying lacquers and stains. It is suitable for solvent-based and water-soluble lacquers, stains, primers, two-part primers, clear lacquers and timber processing products.
Can I use solvent based paint with a paint sprayer?
Yes, you can use both solvent based paint and water-based paint in a paint sprayer.
How should I dilute the paint, and what mix should I use?
Undiluted stain, timber processing products, oil, disinfectant, plant protection products. Dilute solvent-based and water-soluble lacquer, primer, car paint, and high viscous stain by 5-10%.
If insufficient paint is being fed through, dilute in steps up to 5-10% until the paint supply meets the requirements.
What is the high volume low pressure (HVLP) technique?
Without going into the technical aspects in too much detail, the features of HVLP are:
- less overspray
- easier cleaning
- easier to work with
- small to medium-sized projects
What are the differences between the Wall Sprayer W 500, Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300, Universal Sprayer W 890 and Universal Sprayer W 950?
- The Wall Sprayer 500 is an original emulsion paint machine suitable for spraying emulsion onto multiple walls. The Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 is a lacquering machine suitable for relatively smaller projects using lacquer/stain. For example, when painting sheds, fences, and tables.
- The Universal Sprayer 890 is a lacquer/stain/emulsion paint machine. This paint sprayer has more power than the Wall Sprayer W 500 and the Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300. This means it is easier to work with thick paints. In addition, compared to the Wall Sprayer W 500 and Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300, this machine is better suited to larger projects.
- The Universal Sprayer 950 draws the paint directly from the container. This machine is basically a emulsion paint machine. It has relatively high power, which makes it better suited to larger projects due to the faster working speed. The machine also produces more overspray.
I have read a lot about the cleaning of these machines. How long does it take to clean them, and what should I use?
Cleaning the Wagner Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 takes about 8-10 minutes. Clean the machine with the dilution solution. For water-based paints, simply clean the machine with warm water. Solvent based paints diluted with white spirit should be cleaned with white spirit.
Do I need to use a lot of masking tape?
Although the overspray of the Wagner Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 is relatively negligible, it is always a good idea to mask off. Mask off the area you are spraying by about 10 cm, and cover the floor and furniture.
Will everything get covered in paint due to overspray?
There will always be a little overspray with spraying. You should mask off and cover up in much the same way as you would when painting with conventional rollers. It is also important to keep the spray nozzle at a distance of 20 cm, perpendicular to the wall for an even coverage. If you follow this advice, you should not have too many problems with overspray.
Does a paint sprayer deliver a better result?
Definitely! Paint coverage is better and smoother, and provides a very professional looking result. You also need less paint. Wagner states that paint consumption can be reduced by up to 30%.
Can I work faster with a paint sprayer?
This depends on the surface that needs to be sprayed. The actual painting is much faster compared to using a roller, but preparation and cleaning take more time. As a rule of thumb, the tipping point is usually when the object to be painted has a surface area greater than 40 m². If your project is larger than this, you will save time. For complex surfaces, such as beams and corners, you will gain immediate time savings.
Is spray painting difficult?
Paint sprayers are easy to master. It is a fairly simple and convenient way to apply paints, stains and lacquers, especially if you follow the guidelines correctly. That is why it is important to read the instructions for use carefully, and call us if you have any doubts.
Do you deliver the Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 ready for use?
Yes, the Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300 is delivered completely ready for emulsion paint.
What is included in this set?
- Wood & Metal Sprayer W 300, item number: 2361516
- 800 ml Wood&Metal EXTRA Standard attachment, item number: 2361730