Wagner Universal Sprayer W 890
- Suitable for lacquer, stain and emulsion paint
- Ideal for painting single walls, ceilings and other small projects
- Includes free handle extension piece
The Wagner Universal Sprayer W 890 is the successor to the Wagner Flexio W 867 E
PROMO: Includes free 60 cm handle extension to reach high ceilings and walls (value: £29.95)
*** This promotion is valid until June 30 2020 ***
Key features of the Wagner Universal Sprayer W 890
- For small projects such as one or two walls, doors or window frames
- Versatile - can be used for many jobs in and around the house
- Easy to clean
- Little overspray when using HVLP technique (low pressure)
- Adjustable spray gun for perfect alignment on the job
- Processes most paints undiluted
- Suitable for water and solvent based wood & metal and wall & ceiling paints
- Convenient storage case
General features of the Wagner Universal Sprayer W 890
The versatile Wagner Universal Sprayer W 890 is especially suitable for consumers working on smaller projects. Think of painting individual walls, garage doors or refurbishing furniture.
The main feature of the Universal Sprayer W 890 is that you work with attachments. The 1300 ml reservoir for wall & ceiling paint i.e. emulsion paint and 600 ml reservoir for wood & metal paint ideal for completing small paint projects quickly and easily. Each fully-filled reservoir is good for approximately 6-10 m².
Cleaning the Universal Sprayer W 890 is a simple operation because the attachment [reservoir] is the only component that needs to be cleaned. This is the only part that comes into contact with the paint (in contrast to airless paint sprayers). The new and extremely powerful turbine fitted into the Wagner Universal Sprayer W 890 allows you to spray most paints without the need for thinners. Previously, paint always required thinning in order to be applied with a paint sprayer.
Paint spraying techniques
There are two main paint spraying techniques: Airless and high volume low pressure (HVLP). The Universal Sprayer W 890 belongs to the HVLP category.
Without going into technical details, the main differences that are relevant to you are as follows.
The advantages of HVLP compared to Airless:
- Less overspray
- Faster setup and cleaning
- Ideal for small projects
The disadvantages of HVLP compared to Airless:
- Spray pattern is not as smooth as Airless but still significantly better than brush/roller
- A reservoir filled with paint can weigh 1-2 kg
- Not suitable for large wall projects (greater than 80 m²)
Examples of interior projects:
Walls, ceilings, radiators, model construction, wooden toys, (wicker) furniture, doors, window frames.
Examples of exterior projects:
Bicycles, boats, garage doors, garden sheds, garden furniture, fences (wood and/or metal), plant protection, overhanging roofs (for example, eaves).
Materials that can be processed with the Universal Sprayer W 890:
- All types of dispersion paint and emulsion paint dilutable with water
- All types of lacquer and glaze, either solvent or water-based paints
Contents of the package
- Wagner Universal Sprayer W 890, item number: 2361551
- 1300 ml Wall EXTRA I-Spray attachment, item number: 2301746
- 600 ml Standard attachment, item number: 2309365
- FREE 60 cm handle extension, item number: 2361756 (value: £29.95)
- Convenient storage case for paint sprayer and accessories
|Plug format||G - 3 pin, British|
|Power source||230 Volt|
|Accessories||1300 ml Wall Extra ISpray attachment, Standard 600 ml spray attachment, 60 cm handle extension, convenient storage case for paint sprayer and accessories|
|Max. flow rate||0-400 ml/min|
|Reservoir volume||1300 ml Wall Extra ISpray attachment, 600 ml Standard spray attachment|
|Air hose length||3,5 metres|
|Max. viscosity||4000 mPas - 170 DIN-sec|
Current productThis product is unavailable in our webshop.Regular Price £297.90 Discount Price £199.00N/A
Regular Price £495.00 Discount Price £439.00
Regular Price £225.00 Discount Price £199.00